Every Tuesday a manila folder is sent home with your child with important classroom and school-wide information. Parent volunteers stuff these folders each week and are coordinated by the Room Parents.
Have an item for the TUESDAY PACKETS?
Please follow these guidelines:
- Prior to sending out, please submit the flyer to Principal Staci Low for approval.
- To give 1 copy for each STUDENT, please provide 665 copies and sort 22 stacks with 22 flyers each stack (K-4th) and 6 stacks of 29 flyers (5th & 6th). Please include the extra flyers with sorted stacks.
- To give 1 copy to each FAMILY, please provide 485 copies and sort 22 stacks with 14 flyers each stack (K-4th) and 6 stacks of 29 flyers (5th & 6th). Be sure to label as “MUSTANGS ONLY.” Please include the extra flyers with sorted stacks.
- For gender specific flyers, please provide 325 flyers for each gender.
- Please label the stack to indicate who should get the flyers. For example, "ALL STUDENTS", or "MUSTANGS ONLY" (one per family). Please indicate which grades it should be given to. For example, " K-6, MUSTANGS ONLY", or "5th-6th ALL STUDENTS"
Please drop these off at the Bowie office no later than 7:45 Tuesday morning.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.